Electrician~+===+===+=What To Do With That Dark Home?=+===+===+ (New Orleans✺504-891-6555)
willing to install electrics in or around any home or business some examples would be: small or large appliances, clothe washer and dryer, flat screen or projector and auto drop down screens any and all TVs, security surveillance cameras, DVR, distributed audio systems and central speakers, light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical outlets, home owner supplied sound system, computer networks WIFI u-verse....and so much more... service calls only $50... please call 504-891-6555 and please leave me a message if I am not their I will return the call to you as soon as I can
Bring more light to your home with these tips.
- Install dimmer switches on as many lamps and light fixtures as you can. In the bathroom, you can really create a soothing mood for bathing. A bedroom becomes more romantic. You'll have control over the intensity of light around your home and save energy at the same time.
- For dark corners, use metal can up-lights. They can be purchased in a variety of styles and only need to be plugged in, with the light directed at the dark area. These are small and work great in a potted floor plant or on the top of a chest or armoire. Be sure to camouflage the fixture and just enjoy the light.
- Install under-cabinet light strips in the kitchen, desk area, or workroom. The light will shine directly on the work area and make any task easier. Switch them off when you leave the job.
- Add a decorative lamp to a bookshelf. It will not only break up the long line of books, but make it easier to find what you're looking for.
- Place a small decorative lamp in the kitchen or bathroom, tucked into a corner. (Be sure to keep it away from any water!) It can serve as a night light but also be decorative.
- Be sure that every room in your home has a light connected to a dimming wall switch at the entrance. You'll be able to turn it on when you walk into the room, then adjust the lighting as you find your way.
- If your table space is limited, install a reading light on the wall near the bed or lounge chair. Reading will be a pleasure!
- Remove boring ceiling fixtures and install can lights around the room. While you might need me to help you with this one, it will be well worth it! You can direct the light to artwork, reading nooks, or work spaces.
- Light your artwork with small fixtures attached on the top. There are many styles designed just for lighting art. Find them at a local home center, attatch it to the frame of the art, and plug in to the wall.
- Install a dimming wall switch to control the light and fan on a ceiling fan. For even more convenience, purchase and program a remote control to turn the light or fan on and off.
- Install a motion sensor on outdoor light fixtures to control the light when people walk too close to the house. Or, at a dark hallway or staircase, or in the garage or attic so that you never have to enter the space in the dark.
- Add a light sensor to an outdoor light. You'll have light whenever it's dark outside, but the light will go off at daybreak.
- Use a lamp, up-light, and ceiling fixture all in one room. The layers of light will add interest and provide numerous lighting options.
- Be sure to keep the light bulbs clean with frequent dusting. The light will be cleaner, too.
I can provide you with good references. I will give you fast, friendly, professional service along with great prices.
Please feel free to call 'Electrical Repair Service' for your free estimate or questions.
Posting ID: 3520712159